November 29, 2011

surveys

 
-no comment-
 
single
 
i saved it for my only one.
 
 
:D
 
 
uh huh. for almost... 3 years.
 
:)
 
 
yeah. super duper awful.
 
 
hana, or elizma.
 
hana or elizma? -.-
 
 
my roommate
 
perlu jawab ke? -.-
 
 
there are 3 of them. 
 
 
coz they're my darlings.
 
ni soalan cepumas doe.
 

who do you love the most?
my mother.
 
i think i am in love and he doesn't know bout this.
 
 
him. thank you.
 
mm hmm.
 
 
grateful.
 
 
dozens
 
 
yeap.
 
 
lol. pfft
 
 
nope
 
 
dude, privacy. 
 
 
only to my close friends.
 
 
Mr. SF. 
 
pffft
 
 
-
 
my love definition isn't for you to know
 
 
totally.
 
-no comment-
 
 
dun know.
 
 
necessarily important.
 
 
 depends on individual
 
 
whatever
 
 
.......


 
tak perlu.
 
 
give and take. your life partner is not perfect. deal with it.

..........


1. name: Siti Norsalwa Bt. Azmi

  ??
S
Scorpio
female
18
155cm
......
  dark brown
black
long
  -
don't you?
wth dowh 
love is a strong word but yeah
dah tu? 
ears
never.
lefty
baby blue, white, purple
-
FIRSTS

-
9yo
diana
-.- ?
swimming
-
cant recall
-
tk ingat langsung.
CURRENTLY

11.15pm
KMP, Arau, Perlis, Malaysia.
wanna have a good sleep
read
stereo hearts, kissing you. (favs)
midnight
pyjamas
these questions.
-
sky juice
FUTURE

yeah. :)
:)
 -
Mini Cooper S
 
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX


eyes.
kisses
taller
light
spontaneous.
dark
won't care
-
not too much in common, not much different.
-
HAVE YOU EVER

never
???
.....
nope
i think so
have no idea.
nope
yeah feel bad
yeap
yeap, i love you.
 
 
DO YOU BELIEVE IN

haa
true that
jins
maybe
nope
yes
nope.
faith, a very big YES.
 
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY


I wish I can, but now its too late.
takberaninakbagitahu, who am i to say :(
NO
no
yesterday
  .......
normal
wtf
nope
luggage
makcik cleaner bersihkan dowh.
whataaaa
. are you kidding me? WTH -.-
pfffft
.......
wth
  wth
WTH
  teddy bear, i love you
2 days ago
  gross
never
gross
: someone mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment