July 02, 2010

2009 AND THE MEMORIES - R.I.P-

Of all my years that I have been through , this one , is the most tragic, sad, empty, lonely, and all the bad words that you can ever say. I learned something from the past years, and every year has its own message that I know how bad is something at that time, it would certainly make me more mature and how hard is that ? DAMN HARD. I did go through all my bad times, but trust me, it wont go and it will haunts you. No matter what you do, it will happen. Nevermind you should not have to listen until you discover it yourself. You know what ? I need to write all this because I don't want it to be in my head. Just need to let it out. HARD TIMES. What would I say about it ? everyone has it but I tell you, mine was in more tragical way. It wont stop. Keep coming even I believe in couple more days , yeah, sure it will come. Why I'm saying this ? It is because I'm scared. I'm scared to face it, to face whats coming in the future. It could be more worse. okay now. What's about 2009 ?
  • Szers have changed.
  • my bestfriend was apart
  • the worst part , I got an offer to a boarding school at Bgn Dtoh , Perak but it only last for 2 months. I got heavy migraine and it wont stop and i've been suffering from it for 1 months non stop. You would never ever want to be in my place. Ever. I cried so hard when my mom told me to moved out from the school. I was totally in love with the school. love it until now. BUt i guess its just i'm not meant to be in the school. heh.
  • im totally LOST. yeah im lost. I've lost my soul. That's HARDDDDD. why ? Me myself never know why.
  • I have fallen in love. ITS THE BIGGEST DISASTER. DAMN YOU boy. Love comes when we don't want it to be there.
WELL FROM NOW ON, I AM CERTAINLY WILL NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH ANY STRANGER OR WITH A PERSON THAT I BARELY KNOW. I GUESS LOVE WOULD NOT COME WHEN THE TIME ISN'T RIGHT. PERHAPS IT WAS JUST A LUST OR MAYBE I'M THE ONE WHO ARE NOT READY OR HE ISN'T THE RIGHT PERSON. SIMPLE. LET OUR GOD DO THE JOB AND TIME WILL HEAL. WHATEVER MEANT TO BE WILL TURNED OUT PERFECTLY.
My mind was messed up I think. I wasn't prepared for those situations. Perhaps I am shocked so that my brain was unable to process the solutions. LIke I said , I'm lost !! My best friend was in MRSM, while the others were in different classes and in my class there were only aqilah amir ameer n arif. MY only hope. hohh. But I still can't figure it out why I didn't ask them for help. Only now I see how much stupid I was last year. Sigh.
okay okay enough with all these crap. I am now moved on. I wish I can forget all the hard times that I had before. oh by the way, pray for me that all my upcoming events wouldn't end like the previous one.
suck it up salwa ! oh yes you can. hehehe. fuhh LEGAAAAA MELEPASKAN SEMUA ~

oh my 2009 and the memories... R.I.P.
LET BYGONE BE BYGONE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment