October 15, 2011

STUPIDITY

mood:  frustrated.




Here we gooo. Lets just read this stupid love poem.
wait.. why am I posting this ...pfffttt.
No. Just this heart-to-heart conversation.

 

"to find my love partner, or my so-called soul mate is the second last thing important in my life. gotta plant my feet on solid ground right now." 



letting go.


p/s: mood swings 

falling in love.................back then. I was in love with you. truth speaks for itself kaaaaan. see what have you done?  benci betul lovey dovey. macam mana boleh terlibat dengan benda ni. duhhh
seriously, I didn't know why  or even know how the hell did that happen.

reality,

you will break my heart. I KNOW.


                             thisssss issss stupid. ppffffttttt.  
                            MEN ARE EGOISTIC. but yeah i don't blame them. opps no offense.

sleep with a broken heart. gaaaaah :\


No comments:

Post a Comment